Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Platinum Experience

Hello Everyone, I am so excited to share with you my experience with the Micore` Caviar Platinum hair. My experience with this Hair has been unlike any other. Exceptional! This is the only word I can think of that would try to explain my experience! I wore my Platinum hair in a sew-in for about 3 months. I just took it out because my hair needed a really good wash and also I decided to do braids for the summer. Anyway, as a lot of you may know I am a licensed stylist, and in my many years of working with weave, I have never worked with hair of this stature. This is truly the best hair I have ever worked with or worn in my hair. The hair is 100% human hair, so it was very soft and laid down naturally. The cuticle was 100% in tact. I was able to blow dry, flat iron and flexi-rod it whenever I wanted to. I washed it once a week, every week for 3 months straight. I found out that Pantene products works best. And yes, this is the only case where I would recommend Pantene products. It is recommended that You shampoo the hair as soon as you get it but I installed the hair then washed it, because that just worked better for me. There was absolutely No Tangling, No Matting and No Shedding during the 3 months that I wore this hair. Every time I washed the hair it became a little more softer, a little more manageable, a little more shinier, and more healthier looking. The hair naturally has tons of body, so it moved whenever I did. Let me tell you something, I would never, and I mean absolutely never wear any other brand of hair again. I've tried many Remy Hair brands. Bobbi Boss, Duvessa, Saga, Pink Diamond, just to name a few. And none of them gave me the experience that I've had with Micore Hair. None of them came with a warranty that would allow me a entire year to return my hair if I was unsatisfied with it. And none of them allowed me to wash my hair as often. Awesome! Now that I've took my hair out, I have washed it and put it back into the antibacterial mesh bag that it came in, and as soon as I am ready I will be installing it again. This hair has the potential to last me a few years, cutting down the money that I spend on weave yearly. I am very excited about that, because smart people invest in quality! You can order your Micore Platinum hair now at www.diamondzebra.com Also please follow me on Facebook. www.facebook.com/diamondzebra Thank You so much! Have a Wonderful Day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment