Monday, April 29, 2013

Intrdoucing Micore International

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce to you, Micore` International. Mission: Our Goal is to redirect the billions of dollars African Americans spend in the black hair care industry back into our pockets and into our communities. We are a 1yr old million dollar company. We have thousands of consultants nationwide. We have thousands of satisfied clients who refer business to us on a monthly basis. We were founded my Derrick and Mercy Alexander. They decided to name their company Micore` because it means "Zebra" in the Kikuyu language. This was the perfect brand name since, it's their goal to provide quality hair and hair care products to all women, black, white and everyone in between. We have the best hair on the market! Our Caviar Platinum Hair, is 100% Organic Indian Hair. The cuticle is 100% intact making it true "Remy Hair". Our hair gets better with every wash and condition. You can purchase you hair risk free and with peace of mind. Our Platinum hair comes with a 1yr warranty against excessive matting, tangling and shedding. You can't even return your hair to the hair store if you are unsatisfied with it. No one Stands behind their hair and hair care products like Micore` International. Join the Micore Movement and prepare yourself for a beautiful future. *Never Pay For Hair Extensions Again! Your Residual Earnings Can Pay For It. *Own Your Own Business With A Product You Can Understand! HAIR! *Buy Product at Wholesale Prices, and Enjoy Business Expense Deductions! *Put Hair on "LAYAWAY" with the Micore "Bucks" Program. *Build A Team by Helping Others Learn How They Can Join Micore` Too. *Earn Residual Income from the Sales and Product Orders of Your Team. *Market Quality Virgin Indian and Malaysian, plus Brazilian (textured) Hair Extensions! *Organize and Host Micore` HAIR PARTIES! *Earn Fantastic Commissions, Bonuses, and Residual Income. Are you ready to head down your road to financial freedom? I hope your answer is "Yes"! Live the Life you've always dreamed of by becoming a consultant TODAY! Don't put it off! Join Today! Start your very own hair franchise for ONLY a small self investment of $19.95. Your monthly membership of $19.95 will provide your very own replicated e-commerce website, a lead capture page and also your very own personal Micore back office page, where you will have access to wholesale prices, marketing tools and so much more. There is no better way to spend $20 bucks! I must confess. Some people are not successful in this kind of industry due to a lack of training. With Micore International, You will be in business for yourself BUT NOT by yourself. Micore University was designed to equip you with the tools and training you need to be successful. We have also contracted Dani Johnson at www.smarternetworker.com for additional tools and training. By the way if you have never heard of Dani Johnson, please go to her website and read her story. She was a broke, homeless, single mom who became a millionaire in 2yrs with a marketing company similar to Micore. We are here to help you create that six figure income from home, but you have to be willing to work hard, stay committed, and stay plugged into Micore. Just to tell you a little about myself and my experience with Micore International. I am a military spouse, and my husband is currently deployed. I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls, Jazmyne is 10yrs old and Nikari is 2yrs old. I am homeschooling both of my children and I am also a Licensed Cosmetologist. I joined Micore because I believe in the mission and vision of our Founders, Derrick and Mercy Alexander. I also have a heart for young girls and single mothers. I am currently working on a nonprofit organization that will house struggling single mothers and their children. I wont get into everything that my program will entail but one thing I will tell you is that I will need at least a half million dollars to get it up and running like I envisioned it. The leaders here within Micore' International really have a passion to see others succeed. I feed off of them and learn from them on a weekly basis! First I had to change my mindset and then Micore gave me the tools and encouragement that I needed to truly see myself as a successful business professional! And now I will be able to pay for my non-profit program, I will be able to send my girl to college and leave an inheritance for them. I will be able to have fun, travel and see the world all because I joined Micore and gave it my all! Hard Work+Commitment+Knowledge=Success So..... How do you get paid? I am so glad you asked. There are several ways we get paid in the Micore International Compensation plan. We get paid retail profits, we get paid through our 4x5 Forced Matrix (This allows you to profit from the sales of other consultants), Coded/CAB Bonuses, Product Packs, and also through our Micore Bucks "Layaway" Program! Listen to this, If you join Micore, and build a team of 100 people, and everyone within your team retails a minimum of $100 in product per month, that will put $100,000 into your bank account each month! That makes you a MILLIONAIRE! And I Am On My Way! So are you ready to get started? If you are serious about making some serious cash from home please complete the next steps................. 1. Go to www.diamondzebra.info 2. Fill out the side info box 3.Once the next page loads click "Join now" 4.Complete the information pages 5. Call or txt me, Maria Bess at (904)300-4408 so I can welcome you to the team and help get you started on your path to success

No comments:

Post a Comment